Jessica ROBILOTTO DRUMMOND
Doctorate of Clinical Nutrition, Maryland University of Integrative Health, completion July 2017.
Heath Coach Foundations Course, Duke University, Durham, NC, 2011
Heath Coach Certification, Institute of Integrative Nutrition, New York, NY, 2010
Master of Physical Therapy, Emory University School of Medicine, 1999. Highest Honors
B.A., University of Virginia, 1996. Major: Biology
Founder and CEO, JRCHC, LLC (dba Integrative Women’s Health Institute), Houston, TX Jan 2010- present
- Individual and group nutrition counseling and health coaching for women with pelvic pain and other women’s health conditions.
- Online training of licensed health care professionals and health coaches interested in effectively caring for women with chronic pelvic pain, infertility, pregnancy, postpartum, and other chronic pelvic health challenges. Courses offered in physical therapy, wellness, functional nutrition and coaching skills.Physical Therapist, The Woman’s Hospital of Texas, Houston, TX Jan 2009-August 2010
- Management of a patient caseload with specialty women’s health and orthopedic issues.
- Development, marketing and documentation of rehabilitation and wellness services
- Educational provider for expansion of women’s health physical therapy services to other regionalHCA hospital outpatient clinics.
Physical Therapist, Duke University Hospital, Durham, NC Feb-June 2008
• Development of a plan for expanding women’s health physical therapy services and residency
program to acute care service.
• Management of a general acute care and outpatient women’s health patient caseload.
Physical Therapist, The Woman’s Hospital of Texas, Houston, TX 2002-2005
- Management of a patient caseload with specialty women’s health issues and orthopedic issues.
- Development, marketing and documentation of rehabilitation and wellness services.
- Prenatal and postpartum fitness program development and implementation.
Physical Therapist, Memorial Hermann Premier Staffing, Houston, TX. 2004-2005
• Weekend coverage in rehabilitation unit of Level 1 trauma center.
Physical Therapist, Harris County Hospital District, Houston, TX 2000-2002
- Managed varied caseload in Level 1 trauma center.
- Development and marketing of inpatient and outpatient women’s health rehabilitation services.
- Clinical educator.
- Co-chair, Clinical Education Committee.
- Outpatient rehabilitation staff education.
Physical Therapist, Venture Physical Therapy/Marietta, Marietta, GA 1999-2000
- Management of patient caseload with orthopedic issues
- Coordinator of clinical education; clinical educator for physical therapy students.